Website Pediatric Therapy Center
Pediatric Therapy Center has been providing quality care and compassion to our patients and their families since 2013. PTC offers evidenced-based clinical therapies in a play-based setting. Our esteemed clinicians couple treatment with the individual needs of each pediatric patient to achieve individualized outcomes. Specialty areas include speech, physical, occupational and feeding therapy services in child-friendly clinics located in Nashua, Manchester, Salem and Concord, NH.
We are looking to hire a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our growing team! As a PTA, you will provide Physical Therapy treatments to children 0-18 with multiple neurological, developmental and motor-based diagnoses under the supervision of a Physical Therapist.
- Carry out 1:1 treatment sessions/ interventions daily.
- Collaborate with speech therapists, occupational therapists, feeding specialists and other medical professions when appropriate to increase success and carryover of target objectives.
- Guide and educate family members and caregivers.
- Collect data and document processes followed.
- Document daily notes in our web-based documentation system (webPT).
- Minimum two years pediatric experience
- Valid PTA License in the State of NH
- Associate’s Degree or greater
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy
- Ability to manage patients with different types of diagnoses/ areas of concern
- Appropriate time management skills
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
To apply please click below and email us your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest in Pediatric Therapy Center!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com