Website Pediatric Therapy Center
Pediatric Therapy Center is a multidisciplinary pediatric therapy center in with clinics in Nashua, NH, Salem, NH and Manchester, NH. We are the largest pediatric outpatient clinic in New Hampshire and are looking for motivated candidates with pediatric experience to join our growing practice! Our patient population consists of 0-18 year-old patients with articulation, language, dysphagia, neurological and developmental conditions.
We are looking to hire an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team! Occupational Therapists will have the opportunity to work with children birth to 18 and with multiple neurological, developmental and motor-based diagnoses.
- Complete initial evaluations using appropriate testing materials and assessment measures
- Establish goals, objectives and plans of care for new clients.
- Carryout 1:1 treatment sessions/ interventions daily.
- Collaborate with speech therapists, physical therapists, feeding specialists and other medical professions when appropriate to increase success and carryover of target objectives.
- Teach clients new ways of approaching tasks and educate them on how to break down activities into achievable components
- Guide and educate family members and caregivers
- Observe, note, and report on progress of long and short term treatment goals
- Collect data and document processes followed
- Document daily notes, progress notes, evaluation and discharges in our web-based documentation system (webPT).
- Working experience as occupational therapist (new graduates encouraged to apply with level 2 experience in pediatrics).
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational therapy.
- Familiarity with pediatric assessments and testing (VMI, BOT-2, sensory profile, visual perceptual tests and developmental tools such as the PDMS-2 and BDI-2).
- Ability to manage patients with different types of diagnoses/ areas of concern.
- Appropriate time management skills.
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid licence/ registration to practice occupational therapy in the state of NH
- MS degree or greater in occupational therapy
To apply please click below and email us your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest in Pediatric Therapy Center!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com